The Nepal Consulate Office of Victoria remains open amidst the ongoing health crisis, however taking into account the current situation on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we have taken certain measures to ensure safety of our valuable clients and guests. The changes are mostly applicable to our counter services and effective until further notice. Clients/guests are requested to abide by the following appeals:
- All visa applications are to be submitted to the Nepal Consulate Office by Postal Services (GPO BOX 5466, Melbourne, VIC 3001, Australia). Please include the following in the application:
- Registered and prepaid return envelope.
- Visa Fee
– Health Clearance Certificate with Swab Test.
- Please visit our website link: https://nepalconsulate.net.au/visa-to-nepal/ for more information.
- Walk-in applications will not be accepted unless an appointment is taken prior to visiting us.
- In case of extreme urgencies and cases (life threatening emergencies), do not hesitate to call us anytime on 0481 351 111 or 0411 343 969 (available 24hours/day). If your case does not need urgent attention, we request you to visit our office after the health emergency has settled down.
- Please check our website or call us before visiting our office for latest updates as things are subject to change according to circumstances, and possibly without prior notice.
- If you are unwell for other reasons, please call us on (+613) 9650 8338, message us on 0481 351 111 or 0411 343 969, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you plan to visit.
- You can also find our updated news and messages in our Facebook page. Please keep checking our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/nepalconsulate/
The Nepal Consulate Office of Victoria appreciates your kind understanding and cooperation during this time, and requests you to abide by restrictions as placed by our government to prevent the escalation of the pandemic.
Address: Level 7, 28-32 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC.
Telephone: (+61 3) 9650 8338